$ Gasoline $
JohnJohn
2005-10-31 11:49:54 UTC
High Oil and gasoline prices.

What do we expect when we put oilmen in the White House.

Every heard of foxes in the hen house?

T. Speaker
--------------------
http://www.cafepress.com/fartotheleft.35982155

http://www.cafepress.com/fartotheleft.35924472 jeb
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention
1 GB/Day for only $8.95
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2005-10-31 11:59:49 UTC
keep your gun loaded, time for a civil war.

normal human beings against republicscum assholes
Democrat Trailer Trash
2005-10-31 13:12:20 UTC
Post by JohnJohn
High Oil and gasoline prices.
======================

Gas has fallen 90 Cents a gallon the past month. I guess youhave no stations
near your trailer park.
OrionCA
2005-10-31 14:54:37 UTC
Post by JohnJohn
High Oil and gasoline prices.
What do we expect when we put oilmen in the White House.
Gas has dropped 40 cents in my area in the past month. The inflation
adjusted price is around that just before the 1973 Oil Embargo.

You had something intelligent to say, or are you just mouthing DNC
talking points today?
--
"It's a cliche that happens to be true: To win support,
candidates and parties have to stand for something.

- Boston Globe, 1/13/05
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2005/01/13/blurred_messages_from_democrats?mode=PF