I Am A Humanitarian Which Is Why I Believe FIRMLY In Racial Separation
James Miller
2009-09-04 17:23:34 UTC
I Am A Humanitarian Which Is Why I Believe FIRMLY In Racial Separation

By James Miller

Multiculturalism within a nation leads to internal tension and eventual
violent conflict... 6,000 years of human warfare proves this (ie. roughly
70% of all wars throughout history are rooted in racial/ethnic/religious
conflict). All races and ethnicities are "tribal" & separatist in nature -
these innate characteristics of human nature must be accepted and public
policy should be drafted with such characteristics in mind. Hence,
racial/ethnic homogeneity should be encouraged by policy makers. Pursuing
racial/ethnic homogeneity is the most humane way to organize the world's
peoples.

Any realistic humanitarian (such as myself) understands this reality of
human nature and works within its framework.

I don't have anything against Mexicans.... in Mexico. I don't have anything
against Nigerians... in Nigeria. etc. Mexicans belong in Mexico. Nigerians
belong in Nigeria. etc. Global humanity works best when the world is divided
into nation-states where each nation-state has racial/ethnic homogeneity.
Nations can trade (ie. fair trade, not so-called "free" trade), have
diplomatic relations, compete in the Olympics, etc. But when we start mixing
VERY different peoples in the same nation, what happens? Trouble brews and
internal violent conflict results - this is not a humane way to organize the
world's peoples. Global humanity has enough trouble maintaining peace
between nations... we don't need to make matters worse by promoting
multiracial nations which ALWAYS gravitate towards internal conflict. Hence,
humanitarians (like myself) who are realistic about human nature believe
FIRMLY in racial/ethnic separatism. On the other hand, leftists pushing for
multiculturalism are actually anti-humanitarian since they are laying the
seeds for internal national conflict (via their promotion of
multicultural/multiracial nations) even though they naively think they are
"building a better world".

The above is the core of my racial-realist/humanitarian philosophy.

--
For SERIOUS conservative writing visit my blog:
http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com
Andy
2009-09-04 18:42:11 UTC
Post by James Miller
[...]
why not give conservatives their own homeland where they can't tell
anyone else what to do
Obama Nation = Abomination
2009-09-04 19:13:50 UTC
On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 11:42:11 -0700 (PDT), Andy
Post by Andy
Post by James Miller
[...]
We already have one .... the US.

Scumbag libs have been running the show -- and ruining the country in
the process -- for 50 years.
Andy
2009-09-05 09:20:56 UTC
Post by James Miller
[...]
what gives YOU the right to live in America above those Mexicans who
are actually decended from Native Americans?
Obama Nation = Abomination
2009-09-05 11:51:12 UTC
On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 02:20:56 -0700 (PDT), Andy
Post by Andy
Post by James Miller
[...]
The right of might.

We kicked their ass.

Just as Ay-rabs are doing to Euro-twits as we speak.
B. Jackson
2009-09-30 03:18:55 UTC
Post by Andy
Post by James Miller
[...]
Just as Ay-rabs are doing to Euro-twits as we speak.- Hide quoted text -

B. Jackson
2009-09-07 22:09:19 UTC
Post by Andy
Post by James Miller
[...]
We colonized their land because we are stronger. Similarly the
Ottoman Empire colonized most of Southern Europe. And Ghengis Kahn
conquered much of Asia. And Imperial Japan, et al. Follow me sparky?

Do you own property in the USA? If so, how dare you squat on Native
American land... you are nothing but a land thief!!!! I demand you
sign the deed to your property over to the nearest Native American
Indian reservation. Let's start with you, OK? You go first.
B. Jackson
Gods and Monkeys
2009-09-16 22:59:31 UTC
Post by Andy
Post by James Miller
[...]
are actually decended from Native Americans?- Hide quoted text -
Assuming he's a Anglo, he likes the the current territories just fine.
He gets free travel through America, Canada, New Zealand, EU, Russia,
and Australia.
Mexicans are stuck in Mexico, the "aboriginals" in their little
alotted spaces, and other sundry people in their little spaces. He's
a "race-realist".
B. Jackson
2009-09-26 15:11:56 UTC
Post by Gods and Monkeys
[...]