Four Forces Pushing For War With Iran
James Miller
2010-02-23 19:50:36 UTC
The Four Forces Pushing For War With Iran

By James Miller, Ph.D.

1 - ISRAEL AND AMERICAN POLITICIANS BOUGHT OFF BY THE ISRAEL LOBBY
The Israel Lobby (AIPAC) is working overtime to get naive Americans to fight
another war on its behalf. Politicians who call Israel out (like Ron Paul)
are accused of "anti-Semitism" (pardon me while I vomit). Never forget that
the Israel Lobby runs U.S. foreign policy.

2 - NEOCON GLOBAL IMPERIALISTS
The NEOCON goal is simply to expand the American empire. Controlling Iran is
yet another step towards controlling the Middle East. Forty percent of the
world's energy comes from Middle East oil. Thus if one can control the
Middle East, one can control forty percent of the world's energy supply.
Controlling Middle East oil means you can control much of the global
economy.

3 - THE OIL LOBBY
There is big money to be made by tapping into Iran's MASSIVE crude oil
reserves.

4 - MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX (ie. war profiteers)
War is big business, very big. War profiteers simply accuse their critics of
being "unpatriotic" and "standing in the way of freedom and democracy"
(again, pardon me while I vomit).

--
For SERIOUS conservative writing (ie. NOT like Fox "News") visit my blog:
http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com
abelard
2010-02-23 19:59:26 UTC
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:50:36 -0800, "James Miller"
Post by James Miller
[...]
you forgot the lunatic dictators in iran...
for a start
--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc over 1 million document calls in year past
free press
2010-02-23 20:13:39 UTC
Post by James Miller
[...]
And the control of the middle east
for the new world order/zionist
abelard
2010-02-23 20:18:54 UTC
Post by James Miller
[...]
i don't believe the lunatics in iran will be able to dominate the
middle east however much they dream
not even if they start putting nuclear bombs around
Uncle Toad
The lunatics in Israel are the root problem.
abelard
2010-02-24 12:41:44 UTC
Post by Uncle Toad
Post by abelard
Post by James Miller
[...]
rotf...
sure 6 million people in an advanced democracy are the threat...
not lunatic islamist dictators...with hundreds of millions
of uneducated oil dependents to be controlled and incited...
The Revd
2010-02-24 17:20:01 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by Uncle Toad
Post by abelard
Post by James Miller
[...]
"Advanced democracy", Mr Lard? You cannot be serious.
'Israel' is a Third World shithole - just like all its semitic
neighbours.
The Peeler
2010-02-24 19:10:11 UTC
Post by The Revd
Post by abelard
Post by Uncle Toad
Post by abelard
Post by James Miller
[...]
Shithole? Seems you are projecting again, poor desperate housebound sexual
cripple! BTW, when was the last time you managed to wean yourself from your
computer, leave your shithole and get some fresh air? Must have been weeks
ago!!! LOL
--
The top 5 truths about our resident psychopath, The Retard:
he can't get out of the house anymore,
he got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2010-02-24 13:15:54 UTC
Post by Uncle Toad
Post by abelard
Post by James Miller
[...]
Nope, it's stupid racist hypocritical morons like you that are the world's
biggest problem!
Rt. Hon. Denis Stuart-Fox
There is no logic to be found on your rather pathetic site.
l***@yahoo.com
2010-02-23 20:33:29 UTC
Post by James Miller
The Four Forces Pushing For War With Iran
By James Miller, Ph.D.
1 - ISRAEL AND AMERICAN POLITICIANS BOUGHT OFF BY THE ISRAEL LOBBY
The Israel Lobby (AIPAC) is working overtime to get naive Americans to fight
another war on its behalf. Politicians who call Israel out (like Ron Paul)
are accused of "anti-Semitism" (pardon me while I vomit). Never forget that
the Israel Lobby runs U.S. foreign policy.
2 - NEOCON GLOBAL IMPERIALISTS
Very closely related to #1.
abelard
2010-02-23 20:40:20 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by James Miller
The Four Forces Pushing For War With Iran
By James Miller, Ph.D.
1 - ISRAEL AND AMERICAN POLITICIANS BOUGHT OFF BY THE ISRAEL LOBBY
The Israel Lobby (AIPAC) is working overtime to get naive Americans to fight
another war on its behalf. Politicians who call Israel out (like Ron Paul)
are accused of "anti-Semitism" (pardon me while I vomit). Never forget that
the Israel Lobby runs U.S. foreign policy.
2 - NEOCON GLOBAL IMPERIALISTS
Very closely related to #1.
it must be comforting to cling to simplistic dogmas
l***@yahoo.com
You should know.
abelard
2010-02-23 23:17:09 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by abelard
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by James Miller
The Four Forces Pushing For War With Iran
By James Miller, Ph.D.
1 - ISRAEL AND AMERICAN POLITICIANS BOUGHT OFF BY THE ISRAEL LOBBY
The Israel Lobby (AIPAC) is working overtime to get naive Americans to fight
another war on its behalf. Politicians who call Israel out (like Ron Paul)
are accused of "anti-Semitism" (pardon me while I vomit). Never forget that
the Israel Lobby runs U.S. foreign policy.
2 - NEOCON GLOBAL IMPERIALISTS
Very closely related to #1.
it must be comforting to cling to simplistic dogmas
You should know.
indeed...
it is certainly widespread...after much observation i put it down to
primarily to uninformed fear....or if you like, formless fears...

thus imv you probably want a simple story in order that you don't have
to think or confront your impotence and ignorance...

you can just go down the pub and get drunk...and if anyone asks
you a serious question you have ready made mantras

a bit like you have to have a football team to support so's you
can sort of join in with your wooden headed comrades
l***@yahoo.com
2010-02-24 03:16:05 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by abelard
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by James Miller
[...]
What the hell are you babbling about abetard? "Neocon" is just
a nice term for the Zionist Jew scum that have infiltrated the GOP.
They form the core of the group and are nothing but agents for
ZioNazi Israel. Get sober and pick up your KKKosher KKKlan
robe from the cleaners, abetard.
Uncle Toad
2010-02-24 05:11:55 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by abelard
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by James Miller
[...]
*_*_*_*
Post by abelard
What the hell are you babbling about abetard? "Neocon" is just
a nice term for the Zionist Jew scum that have infiltrated the GOP.
They form the core of the group and are nothing but agents for
ZioNazi Israel. Get sober and pick up your KKKosher KKKlan
robe from the cleaners, abetard.
Ablard hasn't been lucid or sober for at least a decade or more. This person
is loony tunes all the way.
abelard
2010-02-24 12:42:48 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
What the hell are you babbling about abetard? "Neocon" is just
a nice term for the Zionist Jew scum that have infiltrated the GOP.
They form the core of the group and are nothing but agents for
ZioNazi Israel. Get sober and pick up your KKKosher KKKlan
robe from the cleaners, abetard.
i see we've been invaded by nutcase central....
how amusing
Uncle Toad
You should feel right at home.
abelard
2010-02-24 13:41:08 UTC
Post by Uncle Toad
Post by abelard
Post by l***@yahoo.com
What the hell are you babbling about abetard? "Neocon" is just
a nice term for the Zionist Jew scum that have infiltrated the GOP.
They form the core of the group and are nothing but agents for
ZioNazi Israel. Get sober and pick up your KKKosher KKKlan
robe from the cleaners, abetard.
i see we've been invaded by nutcase central....
how amusing
You should feel right at home.
i do...it's just like visiting a psych ward...
l***@yahoo.com
2010-02-24 13:49:33 UTC
Post by Uncle Toad
Post by abelard
What the hell are you babbling about abetard?  "Neocon" is just
a nice term for the Zionist Jew scum that have infiltrated the GOP.
They form the core of the group and are nothing but agents for
ZioNazi Israel.   Get sober and pick up your KKKosher KKKlan
robe from the cleaners, abetard.
i see we've been invaded by nutcase central....
how amusing
You should feel right at home.
Another insane ZioNazi turd, like cockroaches in a Harlem
air shaft, they skulk about.
l***@yahoo.com
2010-02-24 13:47:32 UTC
Post by abelard
What the hell are you babbling about abetard?  "Neocon" is just
a nice term for the Zionist Jew scum that have infiltrated the GOP.
They form the core of the group and are nothing but agents for
ZioNazi Israel.   Get sober and pick up your KKKosher KKKlan
robe from the cleaners, abetard.
i see we've been invaded by nutcase central....
how amusing
Not as amusing as abetard. abetard will tell you that
AIPAC is a model airplane club. abetard will tell you
that ZioNazi Israel gets unconditional US support cause
God tells Congress to give it.
abelard
2010-02-24 13:53:17 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Post by abelard
What the hell are you babbling about abetard?  "Neocon" is just
a nice term for the Zionist Jew scum that have infiltrated the GOP.
They form the core of the group and are nothing but agents for
ZioNazi Israel.   Get sober and pick up your KKKosher KKKlan
robe from the cleaners, abetard.
i see we've been invaded by nutcase central....
how amusing
Not as amusing as abetard. abetard will tell you that
AIPAC is a model airplane club. abetard will tell you
that ZioNazi Israel gets unconditional US support cause
God tells Congress to give it.
i don't even know what aipac is....neither am i interested
in looking it up...

i do not share your various neuroses...
i prefer to live in the real world

keep your aluminium foil beanie well polished
l***@yahoo.com
2010-02-24 17:06:14 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by abelard
What the hell are you babbling about abetard? "Neocon" is just
a nice term for the Zionist Jew scum that have infiltrated the GOP.
They form the core of the group and are nothing but agents for
ZioNazi Israel. Get sober and pick up your KKKosher KKKlan
robe from the cleaners, abetard.
i see we've been invaded by nutcase central....
how amusing
Not as amusing as abetard.  abetard will tell you that
AIPAC is a model airplane club.  abetard will tell you
that ZioNazi Israel gets unconditional US support cause
God tells Congress to give it.
i don't even know what aipac is....neither am i interested
   in looking it up...
Which explains why you are a shit-for-brains, abetard.
Post by abelard
i do not share your various neuroses...
i prefer to live in the real world
as a shit-for-brains.
Post by abelard
keep your aluminium foil beanie well polished
abetard uses an aluminum thimble.