Iran Has Called The USA, "The Great Satan"... Are We?
James Miller
2010-04-04 19:38:58 UTC
Iran Has Called The USA, "The Great Satan"... Are We?

By James Miller, PhD.

Americans are usually outraged when foreign leaders criticize us. For
example, the former Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khomeini, once called
the USA, "the Great Satan". The "conservative" writer George Will retorted,
"the United States is the paragon of morality and virtue and Khomeini should
look in the mirror", a statement which reflected the sentiment felt by most
Americans. But have Americans looked at America lately? Is America a moral
and virtuous nation? No, we are not. In fact, we are a decadent, immoral
country. Let's look at the depraved modern day America. The following is a
sample of the problems with U.S. culture/society...

- A society which has the highest teen pregnancy rate in West.

- A society in which public schools freely distribute condoms and birth
control pills, in some cases to middle school students (11 - 13 years old).

- A society which has the highest birth-out-of-wedlock rate in the West.

- A society in which 38% of American children are raised in single parent
households.

- A society which has one of the highest divorce rates in West (about 52% of
marriages end in divorce).

- A society which has an abundance of hardcore pornography (gay, straight,
bi, transsexual, anything goes... no limits).

- A society which has openly gay-friendly cities.

- A society in which gay marriage is allowed in certain states.

- A society which was the primary incubator of AIDS due to rampant American
homosexual promiscuity (a deviant sexuality which is "celebrated" by U.S.
mainstream media).

- A society in which tens of thousands of abortions (ie. murders) are
performed each year.

- A society in which people dump their aging parents in old age homes
(caring for their parents would interfere with their "career").

- A culture which promotes "outsourcing" of child raising to day care
centers so the mother can pursue her "career".

- A culture in which sex-out-of-wedlock is completely the norm.

- A culture in which having ten or more sex partners before marriage is very
common and even acceptable.

- A society which has the highest violent crime rates of any first world
country (including many thousands of murders per year).

- A society which has approximately 1.2 million hard core violent gang
members roaming our streets.

- A society whose popular culture (via TV, film, and pop music) is dominated
by immoral filth.

- A society which has the highest illicit drug use rate in the Western
world.

- A society which feeds off the slave labor of the 3rd world so it can have
excesses of materialism.

- A government which is thoroughly corrupt on all levels: federal, state,
county, and municipal gov'ts. Politically, the United States is, "government
of the highest bidder" ie. highest campaign contributors.

The United States lost the bulk of its morality beginning sometime in the
early 1960's. Maybe Iran is correct, maybe we have become "the Great Satan".

NOTE: In the above, I point out the USA's immorality with regard to
domestic/cultural matters. Regarding foreign policy, our immoral,
warmongering ways are another Satanic-like characteristic of the United
States.

--
For SERIOUS conservative writing visit my blog:
http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com
dsharavi
2010-04-04 20:03:39 UTC
Post by James Miller
Iran Has Called The USA, "The Great Satan"... Are We?
Betchurarse we are.

So....be afwaid. Be vewy, vewy afwaid.

Deborah
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
2010-04-04 20:09:34 UTC
Post by James Miller
Iran Has Called The USA, "The Great Satan"... Are We?
By James Miller, PhD.
Americans are usually outraged when foreign leaders criticize us. For
example, the former Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khomeini, once called
the USA, "the Great Satan". The "conservative" writer George Will retorted,
"the United States is the paragon of morality and virtue and Khomeini should
look in the mirror", a statement which reflected the sentiment felt by most
It should also be realized that what the Iranians mean when they say
"great satan" is a figure that is both foolish and deceptive.
--
Dirk