If I'm Guilty Of Past White "Evils", Then Using The Same Logic, I Should Get Credit For All White Inventions
James Miller
2009-10-11 21:50:11 UTC
Here I sit in 2009 as a White man. Lefties claims that because I am White, I
am responsible for all "evils" perpetrated by Whites going back hundreds of
years, such as:

- genocide of Native Americans
- slavery
- European Colonialism

So.... if I'm responsible for the above "evils", then by way of their logic,
I am responsible (and should be allowed to take credit for) all the
inventions & technological advancements made by White people during the past
several hundred years (which are, incidentally, enjoyed by nearly all
non-Whites around the world). This list includes:

- computers
- the software that drives computers
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy

--
For SERIOUS conservative writing visit my blog:
http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com
Gods and Monkeys
2009-10-11 22:00:43 UTC
Post by James Miller
[...]
There you go. Don't know who you're talking to inside that echo
chamber of
a skull you have, but if that's what you want, you've got it. Is this
the situation
of the average white male these days? You'll talk to yourselves in
this way now? Sad.
B. Jackson
You responed, didn't you moron? The posting is valid. Read and learn.
B. Jackson
Andy
2009-10-12 04:22:53 UTC
No, son. Humans invent things. Bigots turn mankind against each other
and kill people. Europeans have invented many things, but subhumans
like you can only burn witches etc.

Why do you feel the need for peer gratification by stirring up shit.
Kids in the school playground do that- form a gang and attack the fat
ginger kid with glasses. It's bullying, simple as that. Bullies add
nothing to human civilization.
B. Jackson
B. Jackson