James Miller, what your posts - and those of fellow racists- show is that your parents were crap and told you bullshit leading you to become a closet homo. And you were to pussy to ever ask them why.Forgive them and move on. Life will get better!
Andy
2009-09-07 22:39:35 UTC
"I'm a white supremecist. My parents had a crap religion that made me
ashamed of my dick and turned me gay. I was to pussy to stand up to
them. I am not sexually attracted to women, only interested in
somewone who can have a baby that looks like me and make me look
socially acceptable - i.e. not GAY - and have a WIFE and FAMILY that I
can show that I've PAID for with my MONEY (which despite my hatred of
international bankers I feel makes me more intelligent than POOR
people - yeah, double standards alright)- and not like like these
hippi-dippy weirdo long haired bearded scary people etc...

Let's have this wonderful past back..

Europe at perpetual war. Does it matter if your wife is killed or your
kids legs blown off by a gangstas petrol bomb or a doodlebug?
Brilliant poets, painters musicians and scientists persecuted for
being gay or having a different religion (quakers banned from academia
etc...)
Where being a woman meant being a slave , possession and baby factory?
And where devorcing a violent drunk meant starvation???
Where people from the southern hemisphere were seen as missing links
in ape-human evolution...

I do not hate you, I really respect you that I want to save your
fucking soul. Simple as that.

Modern human beings have more advanced worldviews than your own. You
belong to the group of people who cling to the flat earth, people used
to believe in that, but it turned out to be bollocks like your concept
of race. I am a white male like you. I realise that I am NOT
intellectually superior to black women. Yes, a black woman is not a
white man. However if you are a white man who is not sexually
attracted to black women you are probably - actually CERTAINLY - a
closet homosexual who is so repressed that you feel compelled to
hetrosexuality ONLY for family linage reasons and for your egotistical
concepts of honour, guilt and shame... And so repressed that you are
unaware of this.. Natural genetic attraction will make you want to
obtain different genes to your own, simple as that.
Actually you , like me are a bisexual with a preference towards
hetrosexuality. All true biological males of all mammal species are..

James Miller, what your posts show is that your parents were crap and
told you bullshit. Forgive them and move on.
Honest truth
2009-09-08 10:30:13 UTC
How typical of a white supremecist?
--
“Of all the extreme fanaticism which plays havoc in man’s nature, there is
not one as irrational as anti-Semitism. … If the Jews are rich [these

Lloyd George