UPCOMING EVENT ---> March 11, 2010 - Norman Finkelstein To Lecture On Gaza Massacre (USC, Los Angeles)
James Miller
2010-03-02 08:32:06 UTC
For anyone in the Los Angeles area, Norman Finkelstein will be lecturing on
the recent Gaza massacre and discussing his new book on this topic. I won't
be able to attend but I thought I'd let others know. This event is open to
the public. There is no charge.

Here's a link to a flyer for this lecture:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=687142

It will take place in lecture hall "SGM 123". Here is a map of USC:
http://www.usc.edu/assets/maps/upc_map.pdf

--
For SERIOUS conservative writing visit my blog:
http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com
Honest truth
2010-03-02 09:12:48 UTC
Post by James Miller
For anyone in the Los Angeles area, Norman Finkelstein will be lecturing on
the recent Gaza massacre and discussing his new book on this topic. I won't
be able to attend but I thought I'd let others know. This event is open to
the public. There is no charge.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=687142
http://www.usc.edu/assets/maps/upc_map.pdf
I do not know how James Miller this helps your argument, Norman Finkelstein
does state that the Holocaust did happen.
--
“I will insist the Hebrews have [contributed] more to civilize men than any
other nation. If I was an atheist and believed in blind eternal fate, I

- John Adams, Second President of the United States
B. Jackson
2010-03-03 22:04:32 UTC
[...]
The holocaust(TM) is a marketing term used by jews to garner sympathy
for "Israel".

mirjam
2010-03-02 10:46:37 UTC
Post by James Miller
For anyone in the Los Angeles area, Norman Finkelstein will be lecturing on
the recent Gaza massacre and discussing his new book on this topic. I won't
be able to attend but I thought I'd let others know. This event is open to
the public. There is no charge.
Here's a link to a flyer for this lecture:http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=687142
It will take place in lecture hall "SGM 123". Here is a map of USC:http://www.usc.edu/assets/maps/upc_map.pdf
--
For SERIOUS conservative writing visit my blog:http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com
Norman Finkelstein wrote his book from hearsay ...
How serius can this be ?
mirjam
dsharavi
2010-03-02 13:25:18 UTC
Post by mirjam
Post by James Miller
For anyone in the Los Angeles area, Norman Finkelstein will be lecturing on
the recent Gaza massacre and discussing his new book on this topic. I won't
be able to attend but I thought I'd let others know. This event is open to
the public. There is no charge.
Here's a link to a flyer for this lecture:http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=687142
It will take place in lecture hall "SGM 123". Here is a map of USC:http://www.usc.edu/assets/maps/upc_map.pdf
--
For SERIOUS conservative writing visit my blog:http://immigration-globalization.blogspot.com
Norman Finkelstein wrote his book from hearsay ...
How serius can this be ?
mirjam
Not very. Funkenstein's just another mercenary out to make a buck.

Deborah